Here’s a fun freebie from the heart — I designed these fun valentines for my daughter and I’d love to share them with you. The PDF print file includes 6 unique valentines day cards. Deliver them to your kiddo’s school, pass them around the office, your neighborhood, or send to your family and friends to celebrate Valentine’s day and share the love! Have a good one!
*each card is 3″ x 4″ in size and will print 6 unique cards per sheet. Trim along the edges of each card with a paper cutter or carefully cut with scissors. There are no gutters/gaps in-between cards on this template–only 5 easy trim cuts will produce 6 cards.
All you need to do to download and print is:
1. Confirm you are a follower of my blog. Enter in your email address at the top right of this page and click Follow.
2. Once a follower, click on Brossie Belle Valentine Freebie, right click and save the PDF to your computer.
3. Print on heavy card stock (8.5 x 11 is the template size).
4. Trim each card along the lines and sign your valentines.
5. Stick in an envelope with a treat!
Please contact me for any other custom designs or prints, I love working with you all 🙂