My daughter’s Valentine’s Day parties begin at school this week, so I whipped up this quick design for her and thought maybe some of you are also mom’s or know some mom’s who might need a little help with the kiddo’s cards this year! So here’s the freebie 🙂 Happy Valentine’s Day!
The card template is meant to be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ card stock – (four to a sheet) and trimmed to A2 size (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″). Paper Source carries nice card stock and A2 envelopes if you are in search of good quality print at home materials.
And if you don’t have a printer or just don’t have time to Do It Yourself, Please email me for inquiries on printed versions of these: email@example.com.
All you need to do to download and print is:
1. Confirm you are a follower of my blog. Enter in your email address at the top right of this page and click Follow.
2. Once a follower, click on Children’s Valentine’s Day Card Printable, right click and save the image to your computer.
3. Print on heavy card stock (8.5 x 11 is the template size).
4. Trim each card (A2 – 4 /14″ x 5 1/2″) and write your child’s name on the card.
5. Stick in your favorite A2 envelope with a treat and your done!