For our family’s holiday dinners, my job as a little kiddo was to mash the potatoes, stir the gravy, and set the infamous dinner table. My duties have obviously changed slightly now that I’m an adult–“mash” turned into “make the potatoes”, “stir the gravy” changed to “bring a side dish” and I am still in charge of setting the table ;). I used to draw up fun little place cards for everyone, make up fake names and break up the couples for fun. It was always great to mix in a few random adults at the kiddie table to see if they’d go for it.
So here you go, I’ve made up some holiday snow place cards for everyone. They are blank so have fun with the names for the place settings this year!
All you need to do to download and print is:
1. Confirm you are a follower of my blog. Enter in your email address at the top right of this page and click the Follow Button.
2. Once a follower, click on Holiday Place Card Free Printable by Brossie Belle and save the image to your computer.
3. Print on heavy card stock (8.5 x 11 is the template size).
4. Trim on trim marks, fold in half and write the names.
5. Enjoy and share with your friends!